Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's My Birthday Challenge

Its my birthday and I'll craft if i want to, craft if I want to. You'll craft to if you get in our groove.I have asked a special group of scrappy friends to join me in celebrating my birthday with a blog hop and a challenge for everyone. 

I asked some lovely ladies to make something birthday but with a butterfly theme. We will use these to have a birthday blog hop on July 30. which is my birthday.The possibilities are endless. 

You can also join in with us because I WILL BE GIVING AWAY 5 PRIZES. All you have to do is make a project in one or more of the following categories (with birthday and butterflies) and send it to me. I will keep tract of everything you send me. I will give points and the one with the most points in each category will win a prize from me. 


Categories:
1. A 12x12 LO (no pics on it) for me to scrap my birthday (NO PINK /PURPLE PLEASE). 10 points each LO 
2. A card . 7 points each
3. A 3-d project . 50 points each
4. A altered item . 50 points each
5. 10+ hand made butterflies - 100 points each set.

If you would like to use your projects in a blog hop on my birthday please leave your blog addy here (or message me it) and i will join you in the hop line up. If your in the hop I'm asking for you to please have your blog ready by midnight July 29th. 

I will also be giving away something as blog candy during the hop. 

So please, join in with us. You have 26 days. 

When your ready to mail your creations please email me at craftingwithblue @ gmail.com and i will send you the address. I don't want to add it here as this is a public board. 

Can't wait to create and party with you all. 


Entrants:
Edwina - 324 pts.

1 comment:

  1. I need more information to write my post. I have a card ready. Hope to make something else. Edwina Broen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)