Tuesday, November 12, 2013

1988

Morning crafters, I'm here with another DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I wanted to use one of Lisa's new files because it fit the photo so well. I used her Ghouls just wanna have fun file. There was a few years back when I was young, my mom had me dress up as a witch for Halloween. I didn't like it but I went with it. 

Here is a LO with a photo of me as a witch. 


I am a part of scrapbook . com , so I made this Lo to complete several challenges. They are as follows.

nov one pic
nov girls only
nov color white-50% white
nov stamping-2 orange pieces
nov scrap with scraps- everything but white background is scraps.
nov 5 ingredients
*orange
*droplets/drips
*matted papers
*banner w/words - my banner has a date
*frame- around photo 


I just love how one project and be combined for so many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)