Monday, November 11, 2013

Rosebud earrings.

I don't know about you but I love browsing my email and seeing patterns. I scroll thru them until I find something that tickles my fancy. Well the other day I was scrolling email and I came across some crocheted rose earrings. They looked so easy so I proceeded to print the pattern and get started. You can find the free pattern here.

My first pair was made using size 10 crochet thread in pink and green. You can see them here.




My second pair was made for my cousins birthday. Her favorite colors are red and black. I didn't have any red and black crochet thread so I used embroidery floss. Believe it or not they look the same .The leaves are black, rosebud red.






There quck and pretty. Why dont you grab the pattern and see what you can make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)