Sunday, November 10, 2013

I learned to knit

Have you ever watched someone do something and you thought to yourself "i wanna learn that"? Well I did. I was watching my cousin and my aunt in the hospital. We was all up there visiting my grandma, she had a massive heart attack (shes home and better now), they was knitting some scarves. I kept watching and saying I wanna learn, I wanna learn. Well after things calmed down I went with my cousin Candi and picked out some yarn and needles. I chose the team spirit yarn for the FSU 'Noles and the Michigan Wolverines. These are the only two teams I watch.  It took me a little while to get the hang of this thing called knitting, made some huge mistakes, but I got this now.

Here are my scarves:

Michigan






I think it is gorgeous :-)

Now onto my FSU 'Noles:


Not bad for a beginner aye. :-)

If you would like one,please drop me a line and I can make you some.

Thanks for stopping in. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)