Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Queens

Hello, how are you on this fine morning? All is well for me so far. It is only 2:39 am.. I am here to share a layout I did of me and my niece Kiara. She was about 5 or 6 and we loved to take photos in them weird booths in the mail. We had fun that day.

I followed the sketch for May over at Um WOW Studio . It was so fun to get out some stamps, washi tape, paper clip, chipboard letters, paints and hearts.

I painted the K for Kiara and R for Rhonda with light pink and light blue paint. I used a light green and a orange color for the title.

Here is the sketch I followed.


Let's get to my project shall we ... 








Thanks for coming and checking out my creation. Don't forget to stop on over at Um WOW Studio and participate. Can't wait to see what you make.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout complements the photos so beautifully! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those altered alphas! Thanks so much for joining us @ UmWowStudio :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)