Friday, August 8, 2014

May Your christmas Be a Sweet One.




Good afternoon my friends, how is your August going? Mine has been BUSY. I am unsure of where July ran off to but it sure seems like August is going with it. I am here to share a card with you.

I have a lovely crafty friend on FB named Vera. She loves Christmas in July and getting Christmas cards. So her and I send each other a hand made Christmas card. "May your Christmas be a sweet one" is the one I sent her. 

I am on the DT for Sunsational Stamps , so I used one of there new stamps on my card. You get the image and the title as one file. I think this stamp set is so cute. You can find the stamp I used here.

I used a red and green ultra fine sharpie for the title. Altering colors as I went on. I colored the tree and ginger bread man in with gelly roll in pens, they have a lil shimmer to them. The trunk is just a brown pen I had (only brown pen I own). I colored and outlined everything in a ultra fine black sharpie. Used a silver gelly roll pen for the 3 bands on ginger bread man. the star and ornaments I used Stickles. The stickle colors I used are Starry night, Candy cane, Waterfall, Platinum, Fruit punch and glitz stickles in sequins. I pop dot'd the title off the page. The snow flake paper I used as the background is 8 1/2 x 11" and had no name on it. I inked the edges with versa color - 25 cardinal ink. 

Let's move on to the card ,shall we.

 





Here is the very beautiful Christmas card I received from Vera, her daughter Jeni made it. I JUST LOVE IT. Thanks Vera and Jeni.



Thanks for stopping by and please come check out sunsational stamps.

1 comment:

  1. I so loved getting your card, my family and myself just adored it. very cute, thanks for sending it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)