Friday, September 5, 2014

Frozen - Elsa

Good morning blogland. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am here to share some frozen gifts my niece and I made for Rhiannon, our neighbor. She just turned 8 and her party was Frozen themed. I didnt get to finish my LO but I will be back later today to share that.

I made a simple card using a digi of Elsa from Frozen (I will link you once it is placed in the store) from sunsational stamps. . I used white as my card  base then added  a pink embossed happy birthday piece on top. Using pop dots I placed Else on top of the pink. Inside I stamped happy birthday. Put a small crochet flower in the corner and used some self adhesive lace at the bottom.

Simple but cute.


My niece Kiara also made a card using Anna, 


After Kiara got done making this Anna card, she hand drew Elsa and put her in a frame.

 
 I believe she did an awesome job.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out Frozen. 

Please stop by Sunsational Stamps and get you some fun digi and stamps plus svg's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)