Friday, September 19, 2014

summery card

Hello everyone, how are you on this fine day? With summer starting to come to a end, I wanted to get this pretty little girl file used. I had fun playing with her. She is a digi stamp from Sunsational Stamps.

I am in a challenge over at scrapbook.com and it is called Challenge Gallery Inspiration Round 26. I signed up to scraplift a card and a layout. The person before me had to find a card and layout for me to scraplift. Then they gave me the twist of using something upcycled. I used a upcycled doily. 

Let me show you what I had to scraplift from and also what I did.

Inspiration:





My Creation:






Supplies:
* bright coral and purple cardstock
* upcycled doily
* gel pens
* colored pencils
* upcycled button

I am entering my creation into the following challenges:

* wordartwednesday  - anything goes 
* crafterscafeblogchallenge  - water related
* creativefingerschallengeblog  - anything goes

Thanks for visiting and can't wait to see what you create for the end of summer.  

2 comments:

  1. Cute little card :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon
    {Crafters Cafe DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)