Saturday, September 20, 2014

Congratulations






Hi, I wanted to share with you a card I made for a dear friend and his wife. They just finally got the keys to there own home, after trying for so long. They are very happy and I am equally happy for them.

I used a free house card i found while reading Facebook.  I went and read about it and checked with a few others she had, decided on this one.

I used a blue card stock as the card because there new home is blue. I glued down a piece of white scratch paper to the inside of the top so that way you could see the card. Using some make-up sponges and ink, I colored in a little bit on the white paper. Wrote on the out side and inside with a white marker. I really like how it turned out.

Shall we move on to the card now?




I hope they are equally happy to receive it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the card. Both Andrea and myself appreciate all you do for us. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)