Can you believe it, Halloween 2014 will be here in just 19 short days? It's true, it will be . So since we don't have to much longer I want to share with you a new card I made. It is called File Folder Card and you can find the tutorial I used right here. It was super easy and I will be making a different themed one as soon as i am done with this post. How fun is that?
Here is all the supplies I used to create my file folder card.
* Martha Stewart score board
* Cricut paper trimmer
* Acrylic block
* Scotch pop up foam squares 1/8" thick
* Black archival ink
* Orange and black embroidery floss
* Wonderfully Wicked stamps from craftin desert divas
* Doodlebug Design 6x6 paper pad Halloween Parade
* We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board
I used black card stock as my base. Used the doodlebug paper as the front cover. The paper was double sided. Using the envelope punch board I made it look like a file folder. I then took the thread and made a bow. I got out a piece of white card stock and stamped the witch and the saying and then popped them up with the foam squares. Inking the edges with the same ink I stamped them in. Ops I used the punch board again to round the corners.
A simple but fun card to make.
So what did you think of my card?
I am entering this into the following challenges.
* Decorate to celebrate- challenge 85 - anything goes
* Through the craft room- anything goes
* Milk Coffee Challenge - lots of layers
* The crafters cafe - challenge 85 - black + orange 1 + color
* Creative fingers challenge blog - challenge 52 - anything goes
Lets see what you make and enter into these challenges .