Welcome to the
|Blooming Flowers Blog Hop|
|Card A Day Challenge|
To win just comment on the blogs in the hop today. That's it! It's that simple.
Each comment you leave will be one entry into the prize drawing, so be sure to comment on all the blogs and Tristan's Facebook post.
We would also appreciate you following the blogs and liking Tristan's Facebook page too.
You should have arrived here from Sarah.
Now on with my creation shall we?
My mom has been in the hospital since Wednesday so I am up there everyday for hours with her. I grabbed a few scrap things as I ran out the door. Don't you love it when things hit you as your leaving?
I made this with a stamp from Sunsational Stamps . I colored it in with water color markers. Title was done with a bright pink ink pen. I made this card using a hospital chair as a table. Sorry if it looks bad. My mom loved it so I left it with her. I used white card stock as a base and a piece of green scrap paper. Took a purple ink pen and went around the edges of the white .
my work table, the hospital chair.
Thanks for stopping by today your next stop is Jessica.
Thanks for hopping along with us.
In case you get lost along the way, today's blog line up is:
- Theresa Rawlins Knopf http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
- Ashley A. Walker http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Denise Soffa www.craftconfectionery.com
- Anna Lentz Carpenter http://agrandmaacricutandablog.blogspot.com
- Alicia O'Bryant http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
- Created Unique Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
- Daphne Shreiber http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
- Sarah Pederson craftykrazed.blogspot.com
- Rhonda Helm http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Jessica Douglass Wilson Www.stampinandcraftin.blogspot.com
- Angela Corcoran www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
- Silvia Haynes http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com
- Kim Schaeffer Venezia www.katydidcards.com
- Card A Day Challenge Design Team http://cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com
- Tristan Dawes https://www.facebook.com/TinstarDesigns