Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Swinging by to say HI


 Good morning. How are you doing? I am ok. Just trying to heal from a surgery I just had.

It's Wednesday and that means it is my day to share with you a creation using Sunsational Stamps. I chose the oh so adorable Swinging by to say hi stamp.

I haven't been able to clear my table in a month so I used all scraps off my table for this card. The background is the  remainder of a file folder. I love it. The 6 flowers are just randoms and I put a bling in the middle . The butterfly was one I just received in the mail.

I am very happy with my creation and it is still flat enough to mail with a stamp.


Here is my creation. Enjoy



So, How did you like my creation? Please feel free to comment and let me know. If you would like this little cute stamp you can get it here.






I currently have tons of Jamberry samples sitting here waiting to be used. If you would like one just message me your address and number of sample. I'll get it right out to you.

 Click here to see over 300 different designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)