Good morning and welcome to the last day of August 2015. I can not believe how the time has flown. We are in our final days of 2015.
I wanted to come today and share with you a Happy Birthday card I made for a special boy. I recently joined a group over on Facebook that is for sending cards to sick people. I have sent a few and am still sending more.
This card is made with a light blue cardstock as the base. I then used a glittery darker blue as the second layer. The final layer is a white card stock with some mice stamped on, The mice are carrying presents to the birthday boy. I stamped happy birthday twice in blue ink. Then I went over the words with a blue glittery pen. I colored everything else in with water color markers.
I love this card and I also hope the recipient will too.
My blue glittery title
My blue glittery paper and half title.
I am entering my card into the following challenges.
- Crafty-girls-creations - challenge 3 - anything goes.
- Try it on Tuesday - Sending you flowers - flowers.
- Get creative challenges -challenge 22 - no printed paper
- Crafty card makers - #146 - no pattern paper
- Chocolate coffee cards - challenge #98 - use a sentiment
- Mod squad challenge - birthday sparkle - birthday card with sparkle.
- Scrappers delights - challenge 47 - anything goes.