Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hoo Loves School?




I'm back again for week 4 of the school creations for you. Sunsational Stamps and Scrapping with Lisa Designs is having a challenge from July 31 to August 31. Please come and check it out and enter to win. You won't be disappointed with the prizes.


I am here again today to share with you a card I made with one of Lisa's stamps. It is a school theme since it is that time again. This time I chose to use the Hoo Loves School Stamp. . Isn't he so cute.

I started with the same card base from DCWV .




I used the same gel pens as the past 3 weeks. I love them. They have just the right amount of glitter to them. I used a gold alphabet washi tape along the side. Used some number stamps and stamped them on the background, Orange ink alone the edges of the owl.





Thanks for looking and I hope your taking advantage of that deal until the 31st.



1 comment:

  1. I love these. They are super cute. I wish I had the patience and time to do more of this! Great work!

    Michelle aka peanutsmommy7 from swapbot August blog hop

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)