Friday, December 25, 2015

Oh Snap!




* Merry Christmas * Merry Christmas * Merry Christmas * Merry Christmas * Merry Christmas *

It has been busy in my house for the past few day's while we celebrate the birth of Christ.

Today is Christmas Day and also the day I share a project with you showcasing Lisa Peter's Stamps.

I'm in a swap for holiday birthday cards with out the normal "Christmas" theme. Lisa had recently made this one called Oh Snap! and I knew I was going to use it for this card.
The card base I received in a swap. I took a scrap of red cardstock along the left to block some of the green square, it was across the whole middle. Took a piece of red and green diamond washi tape I received in a swap, cut it in half and put it under each side of the red piece. I printed the broken ginger bread man on white cardstock. cut him out and put him on a green scrap. Cut him out again and pop dotted him off the paper. The balloons I also received in the mail, I cut the orange one off the top because it was just to large. I pop dotted the balloons to but with flatter pieces. I went around the edges of the red cardstock with the JG7 Spectrum noir marker. Traced the rest of the green box edges with just a black pen. Colored the ginger kids "bands" with a red/pink gel pen, also wrote Oh Snap It's Your Birthday, with the same pen.

 I just LOVE this card.





 
How was your Christmas? Blessed I hope.
 
Enjoy the rest of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)