Friday, January 1, 2016

Cheers


Welcome to the first day of 2016. It is going to be a spectacular year with Sunsational Stamps and Scrapping With Lisa Designs.   We have so much to share with you this year we can hardly hold it in. So please stick around to see what we are going to be doing.

I want to share with you my first creation.I used  a card base from the Cricut Design Space. It has cheers cut out of the middle, then happy new year! wrote with my cricut marker. I love them things. I traced the word on to the inside too. The secret file I used from Lisa is the Happy-New-Years  wine glasses. I just love love them. I colored them in with yellow and gold glitter pens. On the black card I also traced in silver but on the silver card, I traced in blue glitter.

Here they are.






What Stamps or SVG's will you be using to make your New Year's creations?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)