Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kiara's Present

Good afternoon Crafter's . It's a chilly 66 degrees today here in Central Florida. I just wanted to come back and post a separate post for each item I showed on Christmas.

Let's start today with the Hair Bows container I made for my niece, Princess Kiara. She doesn't like putting her hair stuff in the same container as her step sister so I made her one of her own.

Her favorite color is purple so I used a light purple card-stock I got from colorbok. I also used a pattern paper from colorbok for the other things.

I used Ashlyns alphabet and cut her letters at 2 inches at real dial size. I then used my Girls Makeup Party cartridge for the iron and blow dryer.

I put the dryer and iron on the ends of the container. I attached Kiara on the front and hair bows on the back.

Along the bottom I used some Offray ribbon. The purple is called Grosgrain Animal Delphinium 5 9 FT. It is 7/8 in x 9 ft. Kiara picked this out on one of out shopping trips. Once I got that glued down, its so hard gluing around something and not cutting the ribbon to do so, I then took my Offray Majesty Lace, which is 1/2 in x 9 ft, and went on the top edge of the purple and glued it down. This one was much easier to glue. Finally I added a 3 dimensional paper flower made from 2 different color blueish purple paper with a button in the center.

Let me show you all of the pictures now. Hope you enjoy.









Hope you liked it because Princess did. If you have any questions please ask away. I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)