Tuesday, July 31, 2012

late night birthday crafting.........

It is July 30, 2012 and it is my 35th birthday. I am finishing off my special day with some crafting. I made this special LO of my silly niece Kiara. She cracks me up. I am entering this silly Lo into the chattering robins monthly contest again. I can't help but enter because I love there sketches they chose. You should come and check it out and enter yourself. The prize for being picked is a $25 GC to there store. (you need to use something on your LO from there store though).

The sketch we should follow , or incorporate is :
Here is my take on the sketch:
The pink and green gems are dew stackables from robinsnest-scrap. 
I really love using them dew gems cause the come in many colors and the kinda pick up the color of the paper thru them. You should go and get you some.

Thanks for checking out my Kiara Lo. Why don't you go and check out Chattering Robins  and then enter the monthly contest, and also get ya some goodies from the awesome store.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, there. Visiting from swap-bot. That's a very cute page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card ^^ Nice blog :D
    Have an awesome day!
    Greetings from Swapbot :D
    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I thought yours would be a blog with lots of postcards and swap stuffs... but you surprise me... you are a crafter...WOW...! love your blog. Love your scrap-pages too. I am a beginner and haven't attempted on scrap-pages. My cards are not that good too. Haha... but I see that you enjoy what you do and that's important. Well, all the best and have fun.

    (rtwong - swap-bot.com - blogging around)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely! I hope you win! :)

    xoxo,
    Din

    Blogging Around Swap Partner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love the dew gems, they're so versatile! :)

    xo, Katie
    bloggin around // swap-bot // kateandoli
    www.kateandoli.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)