Thursday, November 13, 2014

Autumn Side Step Card

Coming to you today to share a Autumn side step card I made today. It is for a swap and i'm hoping she likes it as I do.

I started with looking for side step card tutorials or images on the net. I found this one among others so I chose to use her instructions.

I then searched for free fall / autumn digi's. Found several but chose to use the following.

Give Thanks sign , green leavesacorn ( i colored it in with paint) , pilgrims . I inked as much as the base as I could with brown. Also inked the paper for pilgrims with the same brown. Used yellow as my base color.

Here we go to the photos.










Didn't take too long to complete, took longer designing it.

So what do you think? Have you made any side step cards? I'd love to see if you have.

6 comments:

  1. amazing fall projects.. love the side step.. wonderful colours.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your step card..... BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful side-step card! Love it!! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. TFS (BL) 11/15/2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Love all the details and coloring :D

    TFS,
    Jenny (BL)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)