Friday, November 14, 2014

Burlap stocking

Morning, I wanted to share with you today a stocking that me and my neighbor friend Judy made. I helped her with design and ideas, she cut and sewed it all with her sewing machine. She also made the pink burlap flower. THANKS BUNCHES JUDY FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO USE BURLAP.

As you probably already guessed, this was for a swap called Stocking and ornament on Facebook. We had to make a stocking and also include a hand made or store bought ornament. We also had to chat with our partner, Jackie Lodge (very nice lady), about whether we wanted to fill the stocking or not. We agreed to fill it.

The stocking, the hanger, the flower and the polka dot wrap is all  burlap. 

Here are the photos of a lovely stocking that Judy and I made.

* full stocking-yes it is long*

*stocking folded up*

*top and hanger- button has bells on it*

*gorgeous burlap flower with heart button*

*a few goodies I included in it*


Now don't you agree the stocking is beautiful?

Have you made any stocking for your family or friends?  If so I would love to see them.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute stocking! I love the burlap flower! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the burlap on the card. TFS. (BL) 11/14/2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stocking turned out cute. I made stocking for my 2 kids and their spouses one year and purchased them for my grandkids :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful stocking! I love the texture of the burlap and that flower is gorgeous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful stocking, the burlap looks great!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally LOVE this! Burlap is an awesome fabric to use!

    TFS,
    Jenny (BL)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)