Good morning, I wanted to pop in real quick to share with you a new card I tried tonight. It is a joy fold card and is for a facebook swap. I have never made this type before and it was soooo soooo easy. I found this video on Youtube to teach me.
The rules for the swap was Christmas, blue, white and silver. I chose a darker blue for my base. Cut up a 6x6 piece of cloud paper for the "matted" pieces. I found a few digi's on the net and printed them for my focal point. I hand wrote a sentiment on the inside.
Shall we see my joy fold card now .
Did you like it? I know I sure do.
I am entering my joy fold card in the following challenges:
* scribble and scrap crafts - anything goes
* 613 avenue create - anything goes
* inspiration destination - anything goes
* brown sugar challenge blog- anything goes
* sister act card challenge - anything goes